- Secure your web services with Metro, GlassFish, and NetBeans (part 1):
- NetBeans wizards help you to add some security to your web service.
- Debug live Java processes and core files with HotSpot Serviceability Agent:
- This VisualVM plugin lets you debug live and even the crashed (if you have core dumps) Java applications.
- Modify java compiler (javac) to include a new operator:
- It's easy to make small changes in javac leveraging the existing compiler.
- Threading and concurrency in Java EE:
- Don't manage threads, let containers do the work (e.g. use @Asynchronous)
- Wirelessly back up your device’s address book using bluetooth:
- Transfer data over bluetooth in the background.
- Learn Oracle Berkeley DB Java API (part 1):
- Access the embeddable key/value data store from JAVA.
Wednesday, August 22, 2012
Interesting stuff in Java Magazine July/August 2012
Interesting stuff in Java Magazine July/August 2012: